MMI Dining System has an opening for a Kitchen Supervisor at our Florida College account. If you are interested in working for a company with roots reaching back over 60 years in the hospitality industry, please read on.
We are looking for energetic and positive individual to add to our great team in Temple Terrace, Florida.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE KITCHEN SUPERVISOR INCLUDE:
Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods in a high-volume production environment. Provides leadership, training and support to tray-line team members and is a part of working on tray-line during meal service periods. The position also requires culinary creativity and attention to detail to support the organizations catering functions and special events.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe)
- Minimum one (3) year of experience in large-scale cooking, preferred
- Strong knowledge of high-volume food production and therapeutic diets
- Must be able to perform physical work
- Must be able to work within a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Availability to work every other weekend
- Must have a strong desire to work in an environment that serves the elderly
Must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
MMI Dining Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer