We are searching for someone who is efficient with a pleasant personality to join our hotel team as a Front Desk Agent at the TownePlace Suites/Fairfield Inn Mobile.
As a Hotel Front Desk Agent, you will be the point of contact to represent the hotel in front of guests either over the phone or during check-in. You will also have to provide excellent customer services for our guests.
You should provide our guests with all the necessary information they require and ensure they have a comfortable stay. You should possess amazing communication skills and love interacting with people. You should also have a keen eye on details and you should be able to respond quickly. We are looking for a team player that is reliable and doesn't mind helping in other departments. We are looking for open availability and dependability.
If you are an experienced Front Desk Agent and ready to take up this opportunity, then apply right away. We would like to meet you.
- Manage room reservations either on-call or assign rooms at the time of check-in.
- Provide necessary information to the guests.
- Respond to customer queries on time.
- Maintain and register the guest’s details.
- Coordinate with the housekeeping staff to ensure the rooms are cleaned and maintained according to guest requirements
- Brief the guests about our additional services
- Proven experience of working as a Hotel Front Desk Officer, Guest Relations Officer or a similar role.
- Proficient in the English language. Knowledge of other languages will be preferred
- Pleasant personality and amazing organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Computer and MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- FOSSE knowledge is preferred.
- Team player.