If you enjoy working in a fast-paced restaurant environment then please keep reading! ECHO located at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort has an opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor. As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will supervise team members in all aspects of restaurant operations and service where guest expectations are not only met, but exceeded. If you have 3-5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume restaurant; believe that you should always provide services with a heavy dose of southern hospitality; are an enthusiastic influence of others and can work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holiday this could be the job for you!
Main duties to include:
- Scheduling, payroll, monthly inventories, controlling costs and training staff.
- Ensure that department goals are communicated, understood, and met by staff members.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Counsel staff members on work related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity enlisting the support of management as needed.
- Ensure that staff members are trained on technical and service aspects of the job. (e.g., food or room preparation, customer service)
- Address guest concerns, requests, or issues either individually or by enlisting the help of others. (i.e., management and staff)
- Conduct day-to-day shift or oversee dining room operation (e.g., conduct shift briefings, ensure shift coverage)
- Understands and enforces all state laws and guidelines for food and beverage service.
- Understands and enforces all policies of King and Prince Resort.
- Understands and enforces all Accounting procedures of King and Prince Resort.
- Understands and enforces all safety rules and procedures.
- Ensure that every customer of the restaurant/bar is served per hotel standard.
- Communicate and address food qualities to Kitchen.
- Maintains food and beverage items according to hotel standards.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your manager.
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort is part of MMI Hotel Group, a company steeped deep in southern hospitality. Please apply today if you are interested in joining a company with roots reaching back over 60 years in the hospitality industry. Click here to see the excellent benefits offered by MMI.
MMI Hotel Group and The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.