The Director of Food & Beverage is a leadership position responsible for managing resort restaurants, banquets, catering sales and culinary while maximizing profits through sales and controlling expenses to ensure maximum operational efficiency. The director enforces compliance to state and resort standards, while motivating employees to deliver exceptional guest service. The director coordinates with all resort departments in order to meet the needs of individuals, groups and banquets.
- Participates in developing short-and long-term financial and operational plans for the food and beverage department.
- Ensures that guest satisfaction is consistently obtained.
- Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Restaurant, Kitchen, Banquets and Catering Sales Departments.
- Maintain company standards in all Food and Beverage outlets by complying with hotel, brand and company policies and procedures following all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Remains current on business trends and local activities maintaining an appropriate level of community involvement.
- Meets assigned departmental budgets and monitors financial statements.
- Assists in developing new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
MMI Hotel Group and The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.